Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 19 session

JULY 19 SESSION


Last session we discussed about policy making. Amazing because what I learned in PHIFOCY class the other night I was able to use it in in my Pitrela class. My Pitrela professor asked us on how foreign policy is being formulated. Confident with what I learned last night I raised my hand and discuss the answer.

Good thing Miss Dela Cruz discussed it to us the night before and she cite examples that made it more interesting. Decision making- implementation- evaluation I have that in my mind. I learned that foreign policy making is a process. Not just a process but a continuous process. You don’t just stop after implementing it, but you take time to evaluate the policy. You should know if this policy is being implemented the right way and if not you should be open for amendment.

No comments:

Post a Comment