Saturday, July 10, 2010

June 28 Philippine history etc

JUNE 28 SESSION (Supposedly June 21)
The Philippine History, Institutions and Decision Making Processes in Foreign Policy
PHIFOCY is my only class every Monday, around 2pm I went online and checked our EGROUPS. When I checked the readings I was surprised that next meeting our discussion will involve Philippine history. Then I remember my high school days.

After reading the article and finished my note making I rushed to school and we discussed everything about the article. One thing that I will always remember is like a theory, history is a basis. We need to be aware of what had happened in the past in order to somehow know how to deal with the future. Different presidents or politicians had done it. Studying about the previous administration and getting the best from that administration and applying it for the future

I learned the same day, that there is always something new about your country that you need to know. History is there as a basis but what your country have now is important and this needs to be develop. Tonight our professor also shared her experience which made it easier for us to understand the value of the history of your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment