Friday, July 30, 2010

July 26 Session

July 26 Session
I usually leave my crib around 4.30pm to come to my 6pm class. But since it was PNOY's first SONA. I don’t wanna miss it and since we were also asked to listen to his speech. I tried to scrutinize every discussion he mentioned.

I was watching the SONA with my dad. My dad being a lawyer, can’t hold his thought about what the President was stating. Some of our maids who were also watching the SONA was amazed, I remember one of them commented how Noynoy became a strong and confident speaker which he is not known for.


On analyzing the SONA me and my dad share the same opinion. His SONA is all about complain and pin-pointing the former administration. For me, PNOY was playing it safe by blaming the Arroyo administration. I am not an Arroyo administration supporter just to make it clear. And I didn’t vote for Noynoy as well. So I’m not taking sides on anyone here.

I just hope that the President could’ve lay his policies. So that we Filipino’s will know what to expect in his administration in his cabinet members. Rather than blaming the other administration. With conviction all I want to say is “Now is not the right time to pin-point anyone, we should work together and put a clear image on the Philippine government.”

No comments:

Post a Comment